Understand and interpret an Accounting Balance Sheet.
9 November 2020
- 11 Rue du Donjon, 76000 ROUEN
- 6 June 2022
- Monday, 09:00 à 17:30
Contact event manager
- Firstly, we will start with the parts that make up an accounting balance sheet.
- Secondly, the meaning of Active and Passive.
- Thirdly, we are going to see how to recognize when a business is profitable or not.
- After that, we will focuse on what the Intermediate Management Balances (MIS) are and how to interpret them.
- Finally, we will close the session with the definition of a corporate dashboard and its features.